Allowlisting CanIPhish in your Email Platform
Multiple allowlisting methods are listed below. Choose the method that best suits your organisation - preferred methods have been tagged.
Microsoft Exchange Online (Office/Microsoft 365)
- Allowlisting - Use M365 Defender to allow a Phishing Simulation
- Allowlisting - Bypass Safe Link/Attachment Processing of M365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Disabling Microsoft/Office 365 "Report as Phishing" to Avoid False Reports within Outlook Web
Microsoft Exchange Server
- Allowlisting - By IP Address in Exchange 2013 or 2016
- Allowlisting - By Email Headers in Exchange 2013 or 2016
- Allowlisting - By Email Headers in Exchange 2010
- Allowlisting by IP Address in GSuite/Google Apps (PREFERRED)
- Allowlisting by Email Headers in GSuite/Google Apps
Allowlisting CanIPhish in your Secure Email Gateway
If your organisation invests in additional email filtering technologies (e.g. Proofpoint, Sophos, Cisco Ironport, etc.) then you will need to add allowlisting rules to prevent CanIPhish emails from being classified as spam or phishing.
If you utilise a secure email gateway outside what's listed below, please contact us.
- Allowlisting - Mimecast
- Allowlisting - Proofpoint
- Allowlisting - Sophos Products
- Allowlisting - Symantec MessageLabs/Cloud
- Allowlisting - Barracuda
Advising CanIPhish that you've setup Email Allowlisting
Once Email Allowlisting has been setup, please go to this link and switch the "Have you allowlisted CanIPhish Emails" to "Yes".