If you're using Barracuda's Email Security Gateway, you may need to allowlist CanIPhish IPs to let simulated phishing test emails and training notifications through to your recipients. Please see our Allowlisting - Quick Reference article for a full list of our IP addresses.
Follow these instructions to whitelist our mail servers by IP address*:
- Log in to your Barracuda Email Security Gateway web interface.
- Go to the BLOCK/ACCEPT > IP Filters page.
- In the Allowed IP/Range section, enter our mail server IP address in the IP/Network Address field.
- In the Netmask field, type 255.255.255.255.
- Optionally, add a note in the Comment field. For example, CanIPhish Simulated Phishing IP Address.
- Click "Add" to whitelist the IP address.
*These instructions were sourced from Barracuda's allowlisting documentation.
Barracuda Intent Analysis
You may need to allowlist CanIPhish domains in Barracuda's Intent Analysis feature to prevent the URLs in simulated phishing tests from being altered, and potentially resulting in skewed phishing test results. Here is an article from Barracuda explaining this process: