This introduction will take you through the full functionality available with CanIPhish Reporting.
1. What reporting information is available?
Phishing Success Dashboard
The phishing success dashboard provides a rolling 12-month window showing the aggregate success of all phishing campaigns. This includes emails sent, emails viewed, phishing links/attachments clicked and targets compromised.
This information is designed to provide you with a single-pane of glass view on how your organisation is tracking with month-on-month click rates, ultimately equipping you with the information to show the gradual security risk reduction to your executive stakeholders.
Campaign reporting provides you with a real-time view on how your active phishing campaigns are tracking. Using this view you can see:
- Campaign Name: The name given to the campaign.
- Status: A campaign can be in one of three states:
- Finished: The campaign has completed. Email delivery to all targets has been attempted or cancelled before completion.
- In Progress: The campaign is scheduled and email delivery has not yet completed.
- Pending: The campaign has been created but is not yet scheduled.
- Scheduled Date: The date-range in which campaign emails will be delivered (e.g. Monday - Friday).
- Target Count: The total number of targets that are participating in a phishing campaign.
- Emails Delivered: The total number of emails that have been successfully delivered
- Emails Viewed: The total number of emails that have been viewed
- Emails/Payloads Clicked: The total number of phishing links/attachments that have been clicked
- Targets Compromised: The total number of targets compromised. Either through entering sensitive information in a phishing website or opening a payload on their endpoint.
Active Campaign Reporting
Historic Campaign Reporting
2. Viewing Campaign Statistics
The status of a phishing campaign can be viewed by clicking the 'View Campaign' hyperlinks within the 'Campaign Name' table column. Viewing a campaign provides you with all necessary information as to who has been targetted to-date and whether emails have been successfully delivered.
If email delivery has been successful, you then get a full picture on the overall success of the phishing material delivered - with indicators around who has viewed an email, clicked the relevant link and/or been compromised by either entering their credentials in a phishing website, responding to an email or executing a potentially malicious file.
Viewing a campaign, provides you with the following information and reporting capabilities:
- Email Address: The email address targetted
- Email Delivery: The status of email delivery. Email delivery is either "Success" or "Failure"
- Email Delivery Date/TIme: The date and time that the phishing email was delivered
- Email Viewed: The "True" or "False" status of whether the phishing email was viewed/opened.
- Email Viewed Date/Time: The date and time that the phishing email was viewed/opened.
- Payload Clicked: The "True" or "False" status of whether the phishing link/attachment was clicked.
- Payload Click Date/Time: The date and time that the phishing link/attachment was clicked.
- Target Compromised: The "True" or "False" status of whether the target has been compromised. Either through the entry of data in a phishing website or execution of an email attachment.
- Compromise Date/Time: The date and time that the target was compromised.
- Sender Profile: The sender profile name used to deliver the phishing material.
- Email Template: The email template name used to deliver the phishing material.
- Website Template: The website template name used to deliver the phishing material.
- Attachments: The attachments included in the email
- Print: Print the campaign statistics in a table format.
- PDF: Display the campaign statistics in a PDF with table formating.
- Excel: Downloads the campaign statistics in a excel document.
- CSV: Downloads the campaign statistics in a csv document.
- Copy: Copies the campaign statistics into the clipboard with tabular formating.