To successfully whitelist our phishing and training related emails when using MessageLabs or Symantec.cloud, you should follow the instructions below add our IP address to a global Approved Senders list. This will allow our phishing and training related emails through to your recipients.
To add a global Approved Sender:
- Select Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam.
- Ensure that Global Settings is selected in the domains drop-down list.
- Click the Approved Senders tab.
- Click the Add Entry option.
- The Domain/Email/IP and Description fields become editable.
- In the Domain/Email/IP field enter the IP address of our mail servers. Please see our Allowlisting - Quick Reference article for a full list of our IP addresses.
- In the Description field, enter brief details about the new entry.
- To add the entry to the list, click Update.
This new policy will allow any inbound mail flow originating from our IP to reach your recipients.
Should you have any difficulties with allowlisting, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Note: If you're using Symantec in front of M365, and still have M365 email security protections enabled, please contact the CanIPhish team for support. In this case, you may need to allowlist Symantec IPs instead of CanIPhish. To ensure this is done correctly, the CanIPhish support team will lend a helping hand.