Scheduled reporting is an easy way to provide high-level and detail campaign statistics to stakeholders without needing to access the CanIPhish platform.
High-Level Campaign Reports: A single PDF report including high-level statistics on all active and past campaigns.
Detailed Campaign Reports: Per campaign PDF reports that include target data on emails delivered, viewed, clicked, reported and targets compromised.
This article will guide you through the various steps involved in setting up scheduled reporting.
- Getting Started
- Configuring High-Level Campaign Reports
- Configuring Detailed Campaign Reports
- Scheduling Reports For Multiple Different Customers
To get started you need an active CanIPhish account.
1. Login to your CanIPhish account and traverse to the Reporting page: https://caniphish.com/User/Reporting
2. Click on the Scheduled Reporting tab.
Configuring High-Level Campaign Reports
3. Click the tick box to 'Schedule regular reports'
4. Enter one or more recipients into the Recipients input field. Ensure multiple recipients are seperated by a new line or comma.
5. Select the delivery frequency you want these reports to be sent on.
6. Click the Update button
Note: The first email report will be generated the moment the Update button is clicked
Configuring Detailed Campaign Reports
Note: Detailed campaign reports can have multiple seperate schedules. This is elaborated in more detail in the following section.
7. Click the tick box to 'Schedule regular reports'
8. Select if you want to include both active and past campaigns in the scheduled reporting.
9. Enter one or more recipients into the Recipients input field. Ensure multiple recipients are seperated by a new line or comma.
10. Select the delivery frequency you want these reports to be sent on.
11. Specify whether you want to restrict which campaigns are included by filtering on campaign tags (leaving this blank means no filter is applied).
12. Click Update
Scheduling Reports For Multiple Different Customers
Within the Detailed Campaign Reporting section you can specify up to 50 different reporting schedules. This is a beneficial capability if you are a Managed Service Provider (MSP) and service multiple customers from a single CanIPhish account. You can use campaign tags to specify which campaigns are attributed to which customers and you can then setup schedules which are filtered to only include campaigns with those tags. An example of this is shown below: