CanIPhish invests significant effort into ensuring our phishing websites work without issue. However, depending on the security tools in use, specific issues may arise when attempting to use our phishing websites for simulated phishing purposes.
In the list below, we outline some of the security solutions that may be in-use and whether any allowlisting is needed:
- Google Safe Browsing: No action required
- Microsoft Smart Screen: No action required
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint (Web Content Filtering): Allowlisting required
- McAfee/Trellix Web Control: No action required
- Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect: Contact the CanIPhish team
If you're using a web filtering solution outside those listed above, and you're experiencing issues, please contact the CanIPhish team.