White-labelling CanIPhish is designed to be fast and easy. By white-labelling, you'll be able to use your own domain, logos, banners and hide any CanIPhish specific content.
This article will guide you through the various steps involved to get CanIPhish fully white-labelled:
- Getting Started
- Initial Setup & Domain Mapping
- Configure DNS Settings
- Configure Platform Appearance
- Review & Save
- Try it out!
To get started you need an active CanIPhish account with Administrative privileges (if you don't have an active account, click here to get started).
1. Login to your CanIPhish account and traverse to the Platform Management page: https://caniphish.com/User/UserProfile?queryType=ManageTenant
2. Click the Platform White-Labelling dropdown and toggle the switch from 'No' to 'Yes'
3. Click Configure
Initial Setup & Domain Mapping
4. Input the Domain Name and Brand Name you want your users to see. Additionally, choose whether to hide any CanIPhish branded resources
5. Click Next
Configure DNS Settings
6. CanIPhish will dynamically generate the DNS records required to setup white-labelling. These records will need to be placed on your DNS server and it may take up to 5 minutes before we can verify this. Click 'Validate Records' to have CanIPhish attempt to validate these records exist. Once all records have a Status of Verified, you can proceed with clicking Next.
Configure Platform Appearance
7. Upload your own branded logos, banners and favicon to customise the appearance of CanIPhish. Simply choose a file on your desktop, select the relevant dropdown depending on the image type and click the Upload button. Do this for every image type to ensure only your own branded images are shown. Click Next once complete.
Review & Publish
8. Review all the information provided is correct and click Publish.
Try it out!
9. Type the domain mapped during the white-labelling setup into your browsers URL address bar and begin using your white-labelled version of CanIPhish!